‘Fn + Esc’ Should lock it, but you’ll need bios version 1.25+ to keep this config after reboot, since it had an issue fixed on 1.25:
– (New) Modified Power off USB timing.
– (New) Added New Panel Support.
– (Fix) Fixed an issue related to post hang up issue with special input KB/Mouse on docking
– (Fix) Fixed an issue related to unsupported resolution appeared during VGA/HDMI first plug in.
– (Fix) Fixed an issue that Fn lock can’t be kept after reboot.
You can download it (and anything related to ThinkPad Edge E431) here:
ThinkPad Edge E431 Download Page en-us
Btw you can also switch Fn and Left Ctrl on BIOS 🙂
You may Also Like: